Did you know that many big box stores and chain stores use private labels on their products?
Are you aware that privates labels are exclusive for that retailer only?
You have probably read about the new types of flooring products in a magazine or online, saw the commercials on TV about how quick and easy it is to have a new floor installed, and decided now is the time to transform the look of your home with new flooring.
You are ready shop!
You want to start your comparison shopping before you make any decisions.
But you hit a road block! The big box stores and chain stores only have private labels for their products which makes it difficult to compare.
Wouldn’t it be much easier to compare labels if they included the manufacturer’s name and style numbers.
No worries! At Carpet Concepts, we have you covered.
We purchase floor coverings from the world’s top manufacturers, and label all of our products with the manufacturer’s name and style numbers. We’re not committed to any one supplier and encourage you to compare all the products and pricing.
Buying new flooring is a big decision.
It can change the look of your home for years to come. Making an educated decision on what flooring is going to meet your needs requires some homework.
When you work with the Carpet Concept team, we give you samples to take home to make sure that you select the perfect flooring product for your home. Ask for one of our FREE in-home estimates!
We believe that “value” is more important than price.
Taking into consideration your unique needs, your budget, and the level of service you want allows us to provide the flooring products that meet all of your expectations.
Once the flooring decision is made, installation is next on the list.
Remember, the most important day in the life of your new floor is the day it’s installed.
Our installers are licensed, insured and experienced with over 50+ years in the business.
We know the right questions to ask and the correct way to install your new flooring, providing you with the best solutions as well as service.
Here are some DO’s and DON’Ts to consider:
- DO check out our customer reviews on our website.
– We serve each of our customers with care, compassion, and respect.
- DO check out our vendors.
– We work with the world’s top manufacturers and area’s best distributors of tile, LVT, wood, laminates and carpet.
- DO review our FREE online library.
– Download our educational eBooks to learn more about flooring.
- DON’T hesitate to ask us for our credentials.
– We’re licensed, insured, and a member of Quality Service Pros.
- DON’T wait if you need a question answered.
– Contact us, we’re happy to answer them.
- DON’T wait to to choose your new flooring.
– Visit our showroom today!
Contact us online or call us – (239) 574-5099.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our latest updates!