If you have a home or office here in Cape Coral, FL and you’re thinking about purchasing carpet, ask yourself a few questions first.
- What do I know about carpeting other than “Ooh! I like that fluffy beige one!”
- How can I tell if I’m getting a superior product from one big box store to the next when they’ve all got their own private labels? Or am I just getting scammed?
- Do I understand terms like nap, pile height, pile yarn weight, backing, and frieze?
- Do I know for sure that I’ll be covered by a carpet warranty in case of stains, wear, and tear?
- How can I tell if a sale on carpet is actually a good deal or not?
Not quite sure about the answers to these questions? Don’t worry about it. We’re here to help you learn more about carpeting to enable you to at least make an educated decision before you decide to buy. Right now, you can get our FREE…
…eBook 12 Things to Know About Buying Carpet. The best things about this eBook (other than the fact that it won’t cost you a penny) are:
- You’ll learn how to spot scams
- When to opt for stain protection and what stains your warranty will NOT cover
- When to opt for a polyester carpet or a nylon carpet
- You’ll learn what kind of problems can be expected when using an inexperienced installer
Download a free copy simply by clicking the link above so you can avoid each of these common pitfalls. I’ve got over 45 years experience in the carpeting and flooring business and I guarantee you’ll learn a lot in this eBook.
When you’re ready to buy carpet and have it installed, we’d love the opportunity to serve you. Contacting us is easy. We are on Facebook and LinkedIn, by phone at (239) 574-5099, or simply drop into our showroom on Country Club Blvd in Cape Coral.